If you love to perform some dangerously awesome level of stunts then you should play BMX Boy. Let’s get straight to the main point. This game has seriously no cool stuff, just a two buttons to ride a BMX. The graphics are too low and there are not much effects or anything you might find cool about it. But at the same time, it is one of the most addicting games. Just like Flappy Birds, it will totally make you a busy person but at the same time you will really get irritated by one of its vital control.
When it comes to controls, you only have two buttons, one to jump and the other to speed up your bike. The most irritating part of this game is that you have to tap and tap and just tap that speed button in order to perform some serious jumps and that will totally make you uncomfortable at some point. If you think you can handle something like this then this will be a perfect challenge for you. During your journey, you can perform various tricks to earn points. This game is simple enough but at the same time, this is a game we are looking for in our hectic routine. We cannot play heavy PC games at sometimes. So this game will also help you get yourself out of that hectic routine for sometimes.
If you are a more PC person, then there is good news for you too. You can play this game even on your PC. It is not officially available on your PC but there is an alternate way to play this game without any hesitation. To do so, you need to download any Android emulator for your PC. Android emulators are the best thing if you want an Android Phone on your PC. Which means you will be able to play countless Android games on your PC. When it comes to Android emulator, Andy & BlueStacks are the best emulators available for PC so far. To download and play BMX Boy on Windows 7, 8 & 8.1, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- BMX Boy Apk
How To Install BMX Boy on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download BMX Boy APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the BMX Boy for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.