Everyone loves the snooker and there have been lot of virtual games developed on it. Of all the types of snooker, 8 Ball Pool is the most widely played game. The game consists of two types of balls; strips and solids. One player has to pot solids while other will pot stripes. The one to finish the ball first wins. While this game seems pretty simple, but it gets pretty complex as the game moves forward. At higher difficulty levels, accurate aims are no longer enough. Players have to strategize every move and pay close attention to the placing of cue ball.
This game realizes the true experience of 8 Ball Pool on the small screen. This game has a lot of customizations options. The hardcore fans would also want to play this game on the big screens. Surely, 8 Ball Pool on PC will be much more fun to play, especially in the multiplayer mode. 8 Ball Pool for computer is the same as Android. In fact, the Android version of 8 Ball Pool can be installed on computer using the Android Emulator. There are many emulators available and we have chosen the two of the best for you. Follow the steps given below to install 8 Ball Pool on Computer (Windows or Mac).
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- 8 Ball Pool Apk
How To Install 8 Ball Pool on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download 8 Ball Pool Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the 8 Ball Pool for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.