If you are looking for a perfect game by Ubisoft on your Smartphone, then you should play CSI: Hidden Crimes. It is based on a popular award winning TV series. As the name suggests, you are a perfect master to detect crimes and arrest criminals. Find clues on some horrific areas, find some suspects, analyze every single aspect of that case and find the criminal. This is it, the game is really addicting and you will probably play it all day and night if you are a mystery based game or TV series lover.
The graphics of this game is good and it is available for free on Google Play Store. It offers some in-app products as well. Anyone with the Android OS 2.3 or above can enjoy this game. The good thing is that you can play this game even on your PC. That is really a good thing to know because this game runs on background which really gets annoying sometimes when it comes to battery life of your Smartphone. So it’s better if you can play this game even on your Windows PC. To do so, you need to download Andy or BlueStacks App Player. These are the best Android emulators for PC so far. To download and play CSI: Hidden Crimes for your PC; then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- CSI: Hidden Crimes Apk
How To Install CSI: Hidden Crimes on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download CSI: Hidden Crimes APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the CSI: Hidden Crimes for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.