If you like FIFA so much and want to devote your Smartphone to it then you must hurry up and download FIFA.COM official application. Why download this app? It will give you live scores, news, events and everything relevant to FIFA across the globe. You will love using this application as the interference is way too smooth and those who love to watch FIFA all day will love this application.
This application is totally free and available for your Smartphone. Anyone with the Android OS 2.3 or above can enjoy this wonderful application. If you like this application, there is good news for you. If you like the mobile UI of this application, you can enjoy the same touch of that app even on your PC and MAC. If you are new to this kind of stuff then let me tell you that you need any Android Emulator on PC or Mac to run any kind of Android application. When it comes to emulators, no other software can beat Andy and BlueStacks App Player.
If you want to download and use this application on your Smartphone, then download its APK only from the link below, copy it to your Smartphone and install it manually. If you want to download and use this application on PC or Mac, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
How To Install FIFA on Computer/PC via BlueStacks App Player
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download FIFA apk and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the FIFA apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager. Click here and check the guide on how to copy stuff from PC to Andy.