Gear Fit Mouse Keyboard Remote powered by codinginthebigcity is a newest application which is pretty useful if you work PC lately. This application can be used in an emergency or something. Samsung Gear Fit is a one of its kind because of its curved display. This is a fitness watch which is really beautiful although it didn’t have many features but thanks to some developers as they are creating its new applications.
With Gear Fit Mouse Keyboard Remote, you can control your PC’s mouse with the help of your Gear Fit. Sounds amazing right? I know it is really weird to use your watch as a mouse but just in case if something happened to your touchpad or mouse, then you can use this application for emergency method. Or you can simply show of your friends and family by doing this tech stuff. According to the info of this application, the developer will add Keyboard remote, Slide Show with PowerPoint Microsoft Office, Media controller and power controls like Sleep, shutdown or restart button. If he successfully adds these new features, this application will really rule Google Play Store.
To use this application, you need to download and run DesktopServer on your computer given in the instructions here. After that, connect your Smartphone and computer in the same WiFi network, open this app on Gear Fit and have fun. You can download it manually by complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
How to Install Gear Fit Mouse Keyboard Remote on Android Device:
- Download the apk from the link given above and copy it to the Android device.
- Go to Settings>Security and enable Unknown Sources.
- Using any file explorer, navigate to the folder where apk is placed.
- Tap on it and begin installation.
- It will list all the required permissions, skip it and complete the installation.
- Once done, access it from Samsung Gear Fit and have fun.