There are many games on Android phones that are extremely addicting and this all thanks to some creative developers. They create a suitable game for a Smartphone, so that you can enjoy your phone at its peak. If you are looking for a find and seek games then you are at the right place because Android totally got you cover on this. Hidden Object powered by Magma Mobile is truly a best type of puzzle game a one can enjoy on a Smartphone.
There are different types of areas which make you think twice on selecting a required item. Things will really get too much tough and obviously rough as you have to collect your required items at fast as you can. This game is free and available on Google Play Store. Anyone with the Android OS 1.5 or above can enjoy this game. You can also play this game on your PC as well. To do so, you need to download any Android emulator. When it comes to emulators, Andy and BlueStacks are the best one available for PC so far. To download and play Hidden Object on your PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Hidden Object Apk
How To Install Hidden Object on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Hidden Object APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Hidden Object for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.