There are many things you can do now because this is a best and most awesome era ever. Do you ever wish to play PSP games but don’t have one? Now there is a way to play it with a best graphics. Just like we discuss about playing Android games and applications on PC, the same criteria applies here. There are two ways you can play PSP games on your PC. If you are using any Android Emulator, then you can download PPSSPP APK and play it from Android emulator. Other than that, PPSSPP offers its official app for PC, so you can download it easily.
Both method works fine but I recommend you to download its official app for PC. What exactly is PPSSPP. It is a PSP emulator that allows a user to play any PSP games on a Smartphone, PC, Mac and several other platforms. Just download this app, side load the PSP game on PPSSPP, play and have fun. The recent update of this app brings lots of better fixes and now I really like to play games in this.
To use it on Android, then download its APK only from the link given below. If you want to download it on PC via Android emulator, then follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- PPSSPP APK
How To Install PPSSPP on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download PPSSPP APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the PPSSPP for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- Or download its official app from here.