Tinder is an online hooking up application which is being used by millions of users all around the world. This app became popular instantly because of what it offers. All those who want to meet new people in their area but are too shy to make contact, they can start conversation behind their smartphones and then take to any level they like. Tinder app shows all the users using Tinder in the same area. users goes through the list and keeps tagging the ones he/she likes. If the other person likes back, then it’s a match and both users can start chatting.
Tinder is available for iOS and Android powered devices. If someone want to use Tinder on their computers and laptops, then there is no dedicated application available for it. It can be solved by installing Android version of Tinder on computers. Tinder for PC is same as Tinder for mobile phones and tablets. The usage is pretty much similar. Tinder can be installed on computer using any Android Emulator. The ones listed on this site are both free and incredible! You can choose from Andy and Bluestacks. Follow the guide given below to install Tinder on PC Windows or Mac.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Tinder Apk
How To Install Tinder on Computer/PC via BlueStacks App Player
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Tinder apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Tinder for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.