WeChat is an Instant Messaging services with millions of users all over the world. The reason why WeChat is so famous because of how fun chatting becomes with this simple, yet intuitive application. There are thousands of stickers to choose from. There are a lot of smileys and the messaging service is pretty fast as well. Being so famous, you’ll find that almost all of your contacts are using WeChat service. Some users want to be able to use famous chatting apps like Whatsapp, Viber, and others on their computers as well. Some applications provide solutions by default but for applications like WeChat and Whatsapp, there are no native computer applications. Therefore, you have to use some techniques to install these applications on computer.
To install WeChat on PC, you need to install Bluestacks. Using this guide, you can even install WeChat on PC without Bluestacks. This seems pretty silly but the new solution is much better than ever and makes using WeChat on computer easier and more convenient than ever. With the new method, you will be able to receive push notifications on desktop for incoming messages as well. Therefore, it would feel like WeChat is built specifically for the Windows 7, 8 or Mac (whatever OS you are using). To install WeChat on PC, follow the guide given below.
Those who still want to stick to the old Bluestacks, should Download WeChat APK and download Bluestacks for Mac. Those who are using Windows, should download Bluestacks for Windows. If you want to be able to use WeChat without Bluestacks on PC, then download Andy Emulator. This is also an Android Emulator but it is much more advanced and well designed as compared to Bluestacks. It is newly released as compared to Bluestacks.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- WeChat APK for PC
How To Install WeChat on Computer/PC (Windows 7, 8 & Mac)
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download WeChat apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the WeChat for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
Method 2 to Install WeChat on PC (Windows 7, 8 & Mac)
- Open BlueStacks App Player on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Make sure that you’ve logged in using your Gmail address, if not, then go to settings > accounts and login with Gmail.
- Now come back to the home screen in BlueStacks.
- Use the Search button and type “WeChat”.
- As soon as you find it, install Facebook Messenger using Google Play Store in BlueStacks.
- Open it and enjoy!