There are many things you can do on your Smartphone and one of the best things to do is to play games when we have nothing to do. There are different type of games and applications available for your Smartphone but few of them are worth playing. We are here to let you know about some best and famous Android games that will let you overcome boredom. If you love to play Football then you should definitely get your hands on one of the famous games.
Football Kicks powered by Distinctive Wireless is a best game if you wanted to master your free kicks. The controls of this game are really simple, just use some swipe gestures to kick and hit the given point to get scores. There are different modes in this game and each of them are challenging and addicting. It always feels nice when we have a 3D gameplay and this game offers that desire. I really like a 3D character and a whole scene but there is one thing that is one thing I really don’t like about this game. The graphics! They are not so good at all as compared to some other football games but still it’s better than nothing and the size of this game is small and it can run on almost every device so I think we cannot argue with the graphic issues anymore.
This game is free and available on Google Play Store, although it offers some in-app purchases. Anyone with the Android OS 1.6 or above can enjoy this game. If you want to do something more out of it, then why not play this game even on your PC. To do so, you need to complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Football Kicks APK
How To Install Football Kicks on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Football Kicks APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Football Kicks for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.