Android is a big place where you can do almost the impossible. The worst and the best thing about this game is that it is an Open Source. Which means you can alter your device to anything you like. But at the same time it lacks the privacy of an Android user. For that there are many applications that are available on Google Play Store and obviously now some companies got their built-in privacy mode but of course we need an application that is different and reliable for every single Smartphone.
You should try Hide Pictures – Hide it Pro. Don’t get confused by its name because it is totally a free application you can use on your Smartphone. The best thing about this application is to hide itself with special camouflage. It will show on your Application menu as an Audio Manager. That’s a good thing that no one will ever notice because you can adjust your audio in it too. But when you long press the Audio Manager text then it will open a secret chamber of your Special secrets. Here you can store pictures, videos, audios and much more. Some of the features require root access but some of the most important features are enjoyable without any root access.
If you use any Android Emulator for your PC to play games, use applications or store other stuff, then you should also use Hide Pictures – Hide it Pro on your PC as well. It will allow you to store and hide some useful stuff on your PC. Just copy that specific file in a place where you can find it on your Emulator, locate it with any file manager and hide it with the help of Hide it Pro, that way you can secure some important pictures, videos and much more without any single doubt. To download and use Hide it Pro on PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Hide Pictures – Hide it Pro Apk
How To Install Hide Pictures – Hide it Pro on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Hide Pictures – Hide it Pro APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Hide Pictures – Hide it Pro for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.