Android is a wonderful device and the reason behind this fact is that you can do anything you want in a Smartphone. Everything you have wondered is now available in Google Play Store; all it need is a little interest towards your device. As there are so many amazing developers, now you can even play any sort of Android game or application on you PC or MAC, to do so you need to get BlueStacks App Player.
BlueStacks App Player is an Android Emulator and if we sums up quickly, it is a Smartphone on your PC or MAC. Yes to hear it right, you can use this emulator to do anything you once did in smartphone.
We are here to let you know some of the best applications and games that will work perfectly fine on your BlueStacks App Player. If you want some really addicting game, you can visit our site daily for some daily excitement of every type of game.
Do you ever wanted to transfer things on your From PC or MAC to BlueStacks or from BlueStacks to PC or MAC, if so your problem is solved now.
Why do you need to transfer files from PC or MAC to BlueStacks and from BlueStacks to PC or MAC?
There are many answers to this question, so here are the few answers to this confusing question. If you are downloading a big game manually, you need to download its data too, so it’s really confusing that how to transfer that Obb or Data folder on your BlueStacks. If you know how to transfer stuff, your every single problem is solved especially if you want to play Asphalt 8.
If you are using WhatsApp or other communication app and want to backup its data just copy its data to your PC as a backup and your problem is solved. Other than that, if you want to save photos, videos and music from BlueStacks to PC or from PC to BlueStacks, you can do so by following the guide given below.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks
- ES File Manager APK for PC
How to Transfer/Copy Files from PC to BlueStacks:
- If you want to run any type of Android games and applications, you need to download BlueStacks App Player.
- Now if you have a BlueStacks App Player and you want to transfer files from PC to BlueStacks, download ES File Manager from Google Play Store or download it manually from above.
- Any file you need to transfer from PC to BlueStacks, go to “C:\Users\Public\Pictures”.
- Copy any file here that you want to transfer in BlueStacks App Player.
- Now go to BlueStacks and open ES File Manager.
- Here you will find search option in the tools given at the bottom of ES File Manager.
- Search “PublicPictures”, here you will find the files you copied above.
- Now move that file to anywhere from this file manager.
- That’s how you can transfer files from PC to BlueStacks.
- If you want to transfer any file from BlueStacks to PC, just reverse the method and you will accomplish your mission.