Android is really a big improvement in a daily life of every single person. Smartphones are sold in a vast amount every single day because the interest level for these devices is increasing every single day. Smartphones are available in a really affordable prices and one can enjoy being connected to the whole world just with that single device.
Google Play Store offers you countless amazingly addicting and fun games for your device. You can play every type of game you want on your device. This world is really magical so developers are creating some other amazing stuff for an Android addict world as well.
You can use any application or play any game on your PC as well. To do so, there is an Android Emulator known as BlueStacks. This is one of the best emulator so you don’t have to search any other anymore. BlueStacks is pretty simple and easy to handle. You can enjoy this application in Windows XP, 7, 8 and 8.1 as well. The requirement of this software is not so much; an ordinary PC is enough to full fill its requirements.
This is used to play any type of application on your PC or MAC. There is another positive reason to use BlueStacks is that you won’t be able to use any application if you have a lower Android OS then the given requirement. So you don’t have to worry. Use any type of application in it.
This emulator is pretty good but sometimes it lags a little. Any application or game that we mentioned here is always verified but still we can’t guarantee you that the game will work fine for you too or not.
After try countless games and applications in BlueStacks, many users are confused on how to uninstall application that is once installed in this software. So we are going to instruct you on how to delete any application or game from BlueStacks. The tutorial is given below. If you have any question, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.
How To Delete Unwanted Application From BlueStacks.
- Open BlueStacks application on your PC.
- Now there are two ways you can go to settings.
- To open settings, swipe your mouse downwards from the right upper side of your BlueStacks to open Notification bar. There you will find settings, open it.
- The other way to open settings in to click the “All Apps” option given in the right side of ”Recently Played” section. There you will find “BlueStacks Setting”, open it.
- Now that you have opened settings of a BlueStacks, Open “Manage Applications” tab and it will lead you to all apps you have installed in it.
- Now delete any unwanted application or game from here and now you are done with all the apps you don’t need.
- That’s it, if you have any question regarding to this guide, feel free to ask us.