BlueStacks is one of the best Android Emulator for PC or MAC. You can run it on Windows XP, 7, 8 and even in 8.1 without any hesitation. This software doesn’t need any special requirement. There are many versions of BlueStacks. You can download its beta version, offline version, online version and rooted version as well.
Those entire versions give you one best option which is syncing Android data to your BlueStacks. This thing is really perfect and will really benefit you in many ways. It’s really a tough work to download an Apk file of any application or game and then downloading it on BlueStacks, or sometimes Play Store on BlueStacks doesn’t work very well and you end up hating this excellent software.
We will proceed further after knowing a simple fact that what really is BlueStacks and what are its functions?
Let’s make it a little simple and quick for you. BlueStacks is an Android Emulator. Basically an Android on your PC. With the help of BlueStacks, you can play countless games on your PC or MAC. It supports not just Windows XP but windows 7, 8, and 8.1 as well. This software is good but sometimes it lags and it’s really irritating.
If you are looking for a best way to download and install apps of your choice, you can use one of the BlueStacks feature which is “Cloud Connect”. It let you sync your Smartphone’s data on BlueStacks and it save lots of time. The basic requirement for syncing apps is a strong internet connection.
There are many ways you can open Cloud Connect option. Because every different version has an alternate way or you could say an easy way to open this option but we will make it really simple and easy that will help every single BlueStacks users to simply understand about Cloud Connect.
- Open BlueStacks.
- Now go to “BlueStacks Settings”. The easiest way to open BlueStacks Setting is to open the notification bar by dragging down the right upper part of your BlueStacks, just like a tablet. Now open settings from here. The other way to open it is to go to All Apps and find BlueStacks Settings from there.
- Now that you are in BlueStacks Settings, open “Cloud Connect” and proceed further.
- Write your Mail and Phone Number to get registered with BlueStacks.
- You are done, they will give you a Pin Code.
- Go to Play Store of your Smartphone and search for “BlueStacks Cloud Connect”.
- Open it and write the Pin Code that you have just created from BlueStacks on PC.
- Now you are done connecting the device with the BlueStacks.
- Only thing you need to do is to open BlueStacks Cloud Connect from your Smartphone and tap an app you want to Sync and tap Sync button.
- It will take a few seconds depending on the size of that app and after sometimes, you will receive notification on your Phone that you have successfully synced that app.
- Now open BlueStacks on your PC and enjoy that recently synced app or game.