Adopt the little cute Angela and take care of her and raise here to be a playful and cat. You adopt the kitten and take care of all her needs and make sure that you fulfill all of her needs. For those who think this is anything similar to My Talking Tom, are slightly mistaken. This game takes its basic concept from it but there is lot more to it. You just do not interact with your virtual pet, but take care of it and handle its daily tasks as well. Moreover, there are number of artificial intelligence elements which make it looks even more real.
Angela has her own mood swings and you have to work pretty hard to make sure that she is happy and satisfied. Over time, Angela becomes a part of life. Keeping My talking Angela App active on phone all the time consumes a lot of battery. Install My Talking Angela on PC running a Windows or Mac OS. This way, you can keep taps your pet on every machine that you use. My Talking Angela can be installed on any computer. Just follow the simple guide given below. Make sure that you follow all the given steps so that installation is done smoothly.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- My Talking Angela APK
How To Install My Talking Angela on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download My Talking Angela APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the My Talking Angela for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.