Adobe reader brings you the fastest and the easiest way to read documents whenever and wherever you want, be it on your mobile devices or on your personalised computer. This mainly excels in handling PDF file formats. With Adobe reader you can easily print, view or edit PDF documents. The Microsoft Windows and the Mac OS X version of the adobe reader can encrypt, create, convert, digitally sign and publish PDF documents.
Must Read: Download Pokemon Go for PC – Free!
At the moment every single piece of document is generally used in PDF formats. Even books and scientific journals are being published in PDF. With so much going on, a handy tool like a PDF reader that adobe provides comes as a welcome boon for both students and working people. Not only does this provide an easy and totally free way to read the documents but you can digitally sign and encrypt your files for security purposes. Let’s face it; in this fast paced world we want everything ready at our fingertips. You don’t need to search for old books or go through several hours at the library. With Adobe reader you can easily isolate the documents you want to view or even find certain keywords easily in large PDF files. Adobe also provides you with a document cloud to which you can upload your important documents and PDF files without worrying of losing your data ever again!
What Exactly Is Adobe Reader?
Adobe reader is a free PDF viewing, printing and annotation software that can be used extensively for non-commercial purposes or the paid license can be brought that unlocks premium features which are used by authors for publishing their work in PDF formats and distributing them. With Adobe reader you can edit your documents, put up digital signatures and encrypt for security purposes. Adobe Reader also lets you convert word files and other file formats to PDF versions easily. With the new versions it is now easier to scan documents and convert them to PDF.
Features of Adobe Reader
- Easy and simple user interface for both PC and mobile versions that allows fast feedback.
- Ability to convert other file formats to readable PDF formats on the go.
- Edit your PDF documents with Adobe Reader. You can introduce your own digital signatures to your documents as a sign of authenticity and also encrypt your files with password.
- Provides you with the most simplest and easy to use PDF reader that you can avail to for accessing your PDF files anywhere you go.
- Available for multiple platforms including Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X along with mobile operating systems like Android OS.
- A completely free to use software with basic controls and premium content available for purchased versions.
Is Adobe Reader Worth Having?
If you want a simple yet state of the art PDF viewing software that carries the brand name and trust of adobe and provide additional editing controls then yes! Adobe reader is totally worth having on your PC and mobile devices.