If you love to use Photoshop then you might know that removing a background from anything or by selecting the area you want to blue seems really difficult especially for beginners. They will try hard and harder but they won’t succeed well as they need some proper experience. If you have a Smartphone, and looking for a way to blur specific part of an image, then you are at the right place.
With AfterFocus you can blur in a smartest way possible. That sounds kind of impossible for a Smartphone but yes this might be the best tool to blur backgrounds. In this application you can choose manual or smart way and believe me, that smart feature is all you need.
Just highlight a little with some lines to the object that you don’t want to blur and then properly use the vital feature according the guide given on the application, then bingo! You finally blur an image with an ease. This application is available both in free and paid version. If you are looking to blur images then you should just use its free version, but if you want to properly adjust the blur effect by smoothing the edges then you should probably buy its paid version. Other than that, use some filters to refine your image into a perfect portrait and have fun using this ultimate feature on your Smartphone. This application is free and available on Google Play Store.
If you want something more out of it, then you should try using it on your PC. That sounds awesome right? This application is not officially available for PC but you can do so with Android emulator. To download and use AfterFocus on your PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- AfterFocus APK
How To Install AfterFocus on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download AfterFocus APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the AfterFocus for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.