Do you remember playing Bounce game on your Nokia phones? That game was a brilliant time killing stuff ever made back then. Now there are numbers of amazing game that are totally addicting and mind blowing. That original Bounce game is available for Android as well. Now the newest trend in almost everything is being minimal. Minimal is a new classic style for any games too. Your eyes will love that display and this is a key to a success for developers to create such games.
One of the best developers when it comes to elegant and classy games for your Smartphone is no other than “Ketchapp”. Almost every single game available from this developer is amazing and addicting. Now that we have start talking about old bounce game. If you love that game, you should check out Bounce game from this developer as well. That game is nothing like the original one but that doesn’t mean it’s not good enough. This is a minimal Android game in which you have to reach as high as you can. The controls are pretty simple; just tap left or right of your Smartphone to move your bouncy ball. Avoid obstacles, collect various amazing power-ups, defeat your enemies and enjoy endless game by defeating your friend’s scores.
You can play this game even on your PC as well. To do so, you need to download Andy or BlueStacks App Player. These are the best Android emulators available for PC so far. The controls of this game on PC are really simple, just use left or right arrow key to move your bouncy ball. To download and play Bounce on PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Bounce Apk
How To Install Bounce on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Bounce APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Bounce for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.