If you want to use another application just like Google Keep then you should try Any.do Task List & To-do List. It is not an ordinary to do list application. You can save bunch of time by using it. There are many applications available for free in Google Play Store that serves the same purpose but this is more neat and reliable to use. There are some other extremely useful features too that might come in handy for you if you have lots of things to do with your workers, friends and family.
Some of an extremely useful feature of this application is that you can share you task with others because it is always better to work together. As you can work together with your friends and family, you can also post or comment anything that will help you if you want to postpone your task or something else.
Other than that, attach videos, files, pictures, notes and almost everything which may help you to get things done. As you can see this is like you can talk to others like some communication app. Which means it serves us the double purpose and it is pretty cool. If you want something more, you can get access to their premium version as it will allowed you some other useful features. You can also use it on PC if you use PC more often. To do so, you need to complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Any.do Task List & To-do List APK for PC
How To Install Any.do Task List & To-do List on Computer/PC via BlueStacks App Player
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Any.do Task List & To-do List apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Any.do Task List & To-do List for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager. Click here and check the guide on how to copy stuff from PC to Andy