Android is a big place where you can do almost anything. Do you need anything? Well you can have anything if you have your Smartphone beside you. I think half of the Android phone relies on Google Play Store and the developers that keep creating addicting games and applications out of nowhere. Who could have thought that blending some colors will be this much fun?
Blendoku is a game which can be described as a mixture of a decent game with challenging levels. This game is a mixture of Sudoku, crossword puzzles, flow, and pantone. This is a puzzle game in which you have to distinguish many colors and arrange them in order. This is the main purpose of this game. When it comes to display, this game is good and really simple by looks but meanwhile it’s amazingly addicting and challenging.
This game is available for free on Google Play Store although it offers some in-app products. If you want something more out of it, why not play it even on PC or Mac. This means you can experience this game even on big screen now. This game is not official for PC or Mac, but you can download and play it via any Android emulator. Android emulator let you play Android games and applications on your PC and Mac. When it comes to Android emulator, Andy and BlueStacks are the best one available for PC or Mac. To download and play Blendoku on PC or Mac, complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Blendoku Apk
How To Install Blendoku on Computer Windows/Mac
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Blendoku Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Blendoku for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.