City Jump by “Top Casual Games” is an interesting game in which you don’t have anything special but to jump across several building in order to reach the highest place. This is kind of an unlimited jumping game in which you have to reach as far as you can and that will give you some scores to compete with your friends and family. This is a mini game in which you can jump left or right while running on a wall. Of course there are obstacles and enemies.
You have to jump to avoid obstacles. Other than that, jumping will let you kill your enemies. Sound easy enough? I think you are totally wrong because these types of games have amazingly high difficulty level than any other. You can download this game for Android via Google Play Store. Anyone with the Android OS 1.6 and above can enjoy this game. To download and install it manually on your Smartphone, then download its APK file only from below. To download and play it on your PC, then download Andy or BlueStacks App Player. These are the best Android emulators available for PC so far. Complete the requirements and follow the guide given below to play it on PC.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- City Jump Apk
How To Install City Jump on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download City Jump Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the City Jump for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.