Experience the best of Texas Hold’em Poker on your computer with DH Texas Poker. It is a free to play online multiplayer Poker game. It successfully reproduces the fun part of Texas Hold’em Poker. The game offers a lot of freebies to new players so that they can have a head start and not have to quite just because they were learning. New players take some time to learn the tactics of this game. Other than that, players can send free gifts to their friends. These gifts can include several items. The main advantage is that it can help you get some items and in turn, you can help your friends as well.
DH Texas Poker offers both public tables and private tables. You can compete with specific friends on private tables. The premium feature is the VIP table. You can experience the VIP of Texas Casino in that table. To play DH Texas Poker on PC just download its apk from the link given below and follow the guide. For now, it can be played on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- DH Texas Poker for PC APK
How To Install DH Texas Poker on Computer/PC Windows 7, 8 and Mac
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download DH Texas Poker APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the DH Texas Poker for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager. Click here and check the guide on how to copy stuff from PC to Andy.