Who could have thought that learning language will be this much fun? Duolingo is a greatest and best application available on Google Play Store that enables you to learn some languages and the good thing is that there are no fees, no ads and no in-app products. It is totally free to use and this feels really awesome. I tried many applications that can help me learn some other languages but when I switched to this application, it totally changes the concept of learning. Now it is way more addicting and fun to learn language like this.
If you want to lean Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, or English, this is the fastest and fun way to learn them. There is just no better choice than this application. This is a best application to learn languages so far and believe it is unbeatable even though there are many other languages learning application out here. The fun and the ease you will find in this application are really addicting and brilliant. If you like this application, why not use it even on PC and Mac.
If you like the sound of it, you need to download any Android emulator. BlueStacks App Player and Andy Android emulator are the best one available for us so far. You can download any of these. If you want to download and use this best language learning application on your PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Duolingo APK for PC | Mirror
How To Install Duolingo on Computer/PC via BlueStacks App Player
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Duolingo apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Duolingo for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager. Click here and check the guide on how to copy stuff from PC to Andy.