Facebook recently listened to the voice to many people who are really fed-up because the original Facebook application is just too big that really suck when it comes to lower devices. Other than that, that application was not so good when it comes to battery. There are many problems that a one has to face. When you have a low internet connection, things will really get messed up on Facebook application but no longer my Facebook buddies.
They recently released the lite version of Facebook. I am really glad they released a version of Facebook which is worth using. In Facebook Lite you will get fast speed and an easy browsing experience. It is especially designed for 2G networks because they don’t have much internet speed but even a 2G network will be enough to open and run Facebook. If you are not pleased with this, then you should know that this application is less than 1MB which means even if it runs on background, you don’t have to worry about your phone’s battery.
You can download it directly from Google Play Store or you can simply download its APK manually from here. To download and install this application on your Smartphone, then simply download and install this APK only. If you want to use this application even on your PC, then you need to download any Android emulator. When it comes to emulators, Andy and BlueStacks App Player are the best one available for PC so far. To download and run Facebook Lite on PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Facebook Lite Apk | Mirror
How To Install Facebook Lite on Computer Windows
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Facebook Lite Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Facebook Lite for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.