Geared is a most promising puzzle game that you can play on your Smartphone. It is a different concept with no limits. If you love to play puzzle games, you should check this one too. It is worth your time. It gives us plenty of amazing and exciting levels as we have never seen before. It is a beautiful designed game is a form of paper or a sheet. The look of this game makes it more playable.
All you need to do is to join some gears in such manners that it will start rotating properly. Do you think you can handle this type of technical and amazing puzzle game? This game is free and available on Google Play Store. Anyone with the Android OS 1.6 and up can enjoy this game. If you want to play it on a big screen, there is way for that. You can play it on your PC or Mac.
To do so, we need to download any Android emulator. Android emulator is a tool that let you run Android games and applications on your PC or Mac. When it comes to Android emulators, Andy and BlueStacks are the best one available for PC so far. To download and play Geared powered by PlayfulArt, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Geared Apk
How To Install Geared on Computer Windows/Mac
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Geared Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Geared for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.