Will different languages break your courage? If so, why not break that barrier with the Google Translate application? It allows us to translate between 90 different languages. If we do not understand a single word while visiting another country, no need to worry, because with Google Translate, different languages wouldn’t be a problem at all. It is now much easier than before.
In its previous version, we can easily write a word in an ease and Google Translate will translate that work or a paragraph in no time. In this new version, they have introduced word lens. That means now you can access words with your camera. Just use a camera, locate that word with a camera and the word will be translated to your desired language on a go. The good thing is now you can download languages which mean you don’t even need an internet access anymore. Just download it and have fun.
If you don’t receive its update yet, then no need to worry because you can download it manually from a link given below. Download Google Translate and follow the guide given below.
How to Install Google Translate on Android Device:
- Download the apk from the link given above and copy it to the Android device.
- Go to Settings>Security and enable Unknown Sources.
- Using any file explorer, navigate to the folder where apk is placed.
- Tap on it and begin installation.
- It will list all the required permissions, skip it and complete the installation.
- Once done, access it from App drawer and have fun.