There are tons of media centers but XBMC is a top entertainment hub so far. XBMC recently changed their name to Kodi and this is not the first time, they have changed the name of this center three times before and this is the last time. Which means don’t worry XBMC is alive in Kodi 14. It is a media player and entertainment hub in which you can access videos, music, pictures and podcast from your local storage or from the internet. The best part is that it is available in many platforms and just like it is also available for Android phones.
Kodi is not available in Google Play Store but this fantastic media suite isn’t restricted or illegal to use on your Smartphone. There are many versions of Kodi, you can download any version you of any platform from here. You can download the Android version of this app on your PC and Mac too. Even though it is available for PC but if your requirements don’t match or this media center is not running for any other reason, you can use an alternate way to use it on your precious computer.
To download and use Kodi on PC, you need to download any Android Emulator. BlueStacks app player and Andy android emulator are the best one so far. This app works on both emulators, so it’s our choice whether you choose Andy or BlueStacks. If you want to download it for Android, then download its Apk from below and if you want to download it for PC or Mac, complete the whole requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Kodi APK for PC
How To Install Kodi on Computer/PC via BlueStacks App Player
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Kodi apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Kodi for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager. Click here and check the guide on how to copy stuff from PC to Andy.