If you love to play puzzle games then you should try a unique type that will eventually get more addicting in every single level. You will probably find some clues at a beginning but after that, all you need is a perfect map to detect which block will reflect laser beam. Lazors is an amazing game and we can assure you with the numbers of download of this game. This game is not ordinary even though it offers a neat and clean concept.
All you have to do is to move and place the blocks, reflect the laser and hit all targets. Do you think you can do that? You will have some options which will make this game a bit easier. You can use hint option for certain amount of time but the question is, that how much can you use a hint? This game is free and available on Google Play Store, although it offers some in-app products. Anyone with the Android 2.2 or above can enjoy this game.
If you want something more out of it, then why not play it even on your PC? To do so, you need to download any Android Emulator. When it comes to Android emulators, Andy and BlueStacks are the best one available for PC so far. To download and play Lazors on PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Lazors Apk
How To Install Lazors on Computer Windows/Mac
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Lazors Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Lazors for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.