If you are looking for an extraordinary editing application, then you should check out NiceEyes, also known as eye colour changer. The name of this application says it all that it allows us to change the colour of our eyes to any other suitable one. I know, those who are using Photoshop will think that this is a childish app and anyone can do that but it’s just so much difficult to do it with your Smartphone and that’s where the app rocks.
It’s much easier to change eye colours with our Smartphones, just download this application as it is totally free and available on Google Play Store. Anyone with the Android OS 2.3.3 can enjoy this wonderful editing tool. If you like this application and want something more out of it, then you should also try using it on your PC and Mac. If you like the sound of it, you need to download any Android emulator.
When it comes to emulators, Andy and BlueStacks App Player are the best one available for PC so far. You can use any of the emulator to run Android games and applications. If you want to download and run NiceEyes for PC and Mac, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- NiceEyes Apk
How To Install NiceEyes on Computer Windows/Mac
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download NiceEyes Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the NiceEyes for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.