There are many applications available on Google Play Store who are competing each other. We recently discussed about Mirror Grid. It was a nice application with amazingly new editing stuff that we can do as a mirror. If you like that app, you will going to love PhotoMirror editor powered by Photo Group too. This application give you almost the same amount of features so it may be consider as a cons of this application. But it offers some different 2D or 3D effects which are quite useful.
The pros of this application are that it can transform your photos in to an amazing stuff with 2D and 3D mirror effects. Also they have added some new type of filters which are quite fascinating. The cons of this application are that it has not much features at all and you will get bound to it as the effects are low in numbers. This application is available for free on Google Play Store. Anyone with the Android OS 2.3 or above can use this application. To download it manually for Smartphone, then download its APK only from below. To download and use it on PC, then you need to download Andy or BlueStacks App Player. These are the best Android emulators available for PC or Mac so far. To download and install PhotoMirror editor on PC or Mac, complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- PhotoMirror editor Apk
How To Install PhotoMirror editor on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download PhotoMirror editor Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the PhotoMirror editor for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.