Editing something or you may say everything is a trend of this era. We all love to edit or manipulate some pictures and thanks to some brilliant developers, we can do so with just some touches. We can use every single type of tool related to editing on our Smartphone as well. If you looking for a magical video editor, then you should try Reverse Movie FX; it is a best and fast video editing tool so far on Smartphone that can reverse our video.
Yes this is the main and only feature of this application. This application let you make a reverse video which looks like a magic. You can trick your friends and even amaze yourself by try some various stuff like spilling a juice, drinking a juice, tear a sheet of paper. Or if anyone is doing something weird, record it and make them look even more idiot with this application. This application is available for free on Google Play Store, although it offers some in-app products. Anyone with Android OS 2.3.3 can enjoy this application. The good thing is that you can also use it even on your PC and Mac. To do so, you need to complete the requirements and follow the guide given above.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Download Reverse Movie FX Apk
How To Install Reverse Movie FX on Computer Windows/Mac
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Reverse Movie FX Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Reverse Movie FX for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- The other way to download Google Classroom on PC is via Chrome Web Store.