WhatsApp is a best way to communicate with friends and family in a fastest way. It is a top free communication app available on Google Play Store. The other best part about this app is that to login, all you need to do is to put your number in it and bingo! You are now using WhatsApp. The benefit of using this is that it is totally fast and most reliable than any other communication app but alas you cannot perform voice or video chat in it.
There have to managed to create so much privacy that now you don’t have to worry about anything while using it. But if you get bored sometimes with the same look and stuff then you should try WhatsApp Plus. It is a modified version of original WhatsApp. It is the same deal but you can customize every inch of it. You don’t need any root to use this mod version.
They have released many versions of whatsApp Plus and in the latest version you can also hide Blue Ticks, there are many other nice impovements too. You can use it on your Smartphone but wait a minute. Why not use it on PC? You might say why? But I think why not? The good thing is that you can use it on PC and Mac. To do so, you need to download BlueStacks App Player or Andy Android Emulator. These two are the best Android emulators so far. To download WhatsApp+ on your Smartphone, just download the Apk given below, uninstall previous original WhatsApp and install it. If you want to download and install WhatsApp Plus on PC or Mac, complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Official WhatsApp APK
- WhatsApp Plus APK
How To Install WhatsApp Plus on Computer/PC via BlueStacks App Player
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Official WhatsApp apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the WhatsApp apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- Now open your WhatsApp account in it and its better if you can do something more, like chat with anyone or change your profile picture etc.
- Now uninstall this official WhatsApp and download WhatsApp Plus APK that is given above.
- While uninstalling official WhatsApp, if they ask you to delete all the data, you shouldn’t listen to them and select no.
- Now use WhatsApp Plus and customize it like a boss.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager. Click here and check the guide on how to copy stuff from PC to Andy.