Everyone who ever uses internet knows all about YouTube. It’s a whole new world filled with countless types of amazing videos and much more. Anything you need, you want to see or you want to learn is now in your hands with the help of YouTube. Of course users can also login and upload videos too. This website is being used by countless millions of internet users.
As we already know, future lies on our Smartphones and everyone is creating an app that you can download and use via Google Play Store. Just like that you can install YouTube as well. The interference and totally looks of YouTube is different and unique in Smartphones. You can download its latest Apk from here. If you want to download and install it’s for PC, you can do so with the help of any Android Emulator. Why need an Android emulator if you can already get access to YouTube via any browser. This is because the new looks of YouTube is really cool and unique that we can’t help it.
When it comes to Android Emulators, those are simply define as, any Software that gives your PC or Mac an ability to run Android games and applications. There are many Emulators that you can use for PC, but BlueStacks App Player and Andy Android Emulator are the best one so far. If you want to download latest YouTube version for your Smartphone, just download its Apk from below. If you want to use it on PC, then complete the whole requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- YouTube 6.0.11 APK for PC
How To Install YouTube on Computer/PC via BlueStacks App Player
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download YouTube apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the YouTube for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager. Click here and check the guide on how to copy stuff from PC to Andy.