Ketchapp is an amazing developer when it comes to simplicity of a concept of any game. One tap to play is a newest type of gaming trend these days. Because it is really amazing that how a one tap control can be totally addicting and awesome. Flappy Bird was just the beginning of such games, now these type of brilliant developers created new and beautiful gaming experience. If you like Skyward and Monument Valley, then you are going to love ZigZag by Ketchapp.
This game brings a beautiful and powerful minimal graphics. It’s like they have managed to gain simplicity in complexity. The whole view and the map looks too complex sometimes but the task of this game is really simple. You a ball which runs in zigzag manners. All you need to do is to tap to change the direction of that ball. Don’t fall down and let’s see how far you can go. This game is free and available on Google Play Store, although it offers some in-app products. You can download this game on your Smartphone via Google Play Store or by downloading its APK given below. If you want something more out if it, so why not play this game even on your PC. To do so, you need to complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- ZigZag APK
How To Install ZigZag on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download ZigZag APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the ZigZag for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.