Editing is an essential part and most famous thing in this era. We try to impress others by doing some unbelievable editing of portraits, sceneries and other stuff. Smartphones gives you some brilliant ability to edit your photos on the go. The newest trend in almost everything is Zombie apocalypse. We love to watch movies, play games relevant to zombies. Just like that, there are many users who tried to make themselves zombies.
Many tried to create effects by learning Photoshop but those who are not into spending lot of time to learn editing can now have a shortcut to zombie world with a brilliant application available in Google Play Store. ZombieBooth 2 is that powerful application that is unbeatable in Google Play Store. At first I thought it was some sort of joke but when I really used it, the way how easily it enables you to zombify yourselves is really amazing. Just open this application, make a photo or open it from a gallery and all you need to do is to point out your eyes and mouth. Everything else will be done by that application.
It will not just create Zombie look but you can also enjoy the animated version of your Zombie self. The sounds, effects and everything in it is really realistic. ZombieBooth 2 is free to use and available in Google Play Store, although it offers some in-app products. Any device with the OS 2.3 or above can enjoy this editor. If you like this application and want something more out of it, why not use it on PC and Mac as well? Sounds amazing right? To do so, you need to download any Android Emulator and when it comes to emulators; BlueStacks and Andy are the top one so far. If you want to download and use ZombieBooth 2 on PC and Mac, complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- ZombieBooth 2 APK for PC | Mirror
How To Install ZombieBooth 2 on Computer/PC via BlueStacks App Player
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download ZombieBooth 2 apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the ZombieBooth 2 for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.
- In Andy Android Emulator, If any app is not installing manually by opening an Apk, then simply copy the Apk from PC to Andy Android Emulator and then get access to it via file manager. Click here and check the guide on how to copy stuff from PC to Andy.