If you are looking for a fun casual game then you are at the right place. Our team manages to find out the best, famous and enjoyable Android games and applications that might have stayed hidden for you. So if you have any interest on catching fishes, dolphins or even mermaid, then you should definitely play Fishing Diary powered by DroidHen. This game is enjoyable at sometimes but there are any flaws in it. Even though there are some things that are not so good about this game but still this game manages to get cool numbers of downloads.
This is basically a game for those who love to tap to play games. It is the addiction of tap that make this game even more popular. When we are doing nothing, even a tap of a screen means a lot to us. I don’t know about you, but mostly this is the real truth we face some times. So, in this game, your task is clear, you have to collect as many fish as you can. It is endless game, where you capture fishes to collect some coins. You have some items too which come in handy if you have a bigger fish or when you will try to catch a mermaid.
You have a shooting gun that helps you catch fishes in no time. The pros of this game is that this game is an amazing tap to play game in which you can’t stop yourself from playing this game. But when it comes to cons, there are few things that are not so good about this game. Graphics are not so good and appealing and there are not so much instructions about weapons or anything. That’s it. The good thing is that if you like this game, you can even play it on your PC and Mac. To do so, you need to download Andy or BlueStacks App Player. These are the best Android emulators we can recommend so far. To download and play Fishing Diary on PC or Mac, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app viaBlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now downloadany Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Fishing Diary Apk
How To Install Fishing Diary on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Fishing Diary APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Fishing Diary for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.