Flappy Bird was an amazingly successful game. That game was renamed by some people as a most annoying yet addicting game. Why a single tap can become such an addiction? That game has an answer for you. With just a tap to play control you have to flap your weird bird and avoid pipes that will get in your way. Without any story, without any action, that game was able to get huge success because people want to play these types of games in their leisure time.
That game is no longer available on Google Play Store as you already know because people were so much frustrated from that game. Flappy Bird was that much addiction that even when you don’t want to do anything, you will still play Flappy Bird at every cost. Now if you are looking for a perfect and amazing copy of that game then you should try Funny Bird. This game is addicting as Flappy Bird. The task is simple and clear. You have to flap that clumsy looking bird and avoid pipes. Earn medals, get scores and defeat your friends in this game. Believe me this game is also that much addicting, so make sure you know this before you download this game.
This game is available for free via Google Play Store and the size of this game is only 2M, so it won’t be a big deal to download such size on your Smartphone. But if you are a more PC person, then the good news is that you can play this game even on your desktop. Funny Bird is not officially available for PC but there is an alternate way to do play this game. To do so, you need to download Andy or BlueStacks App Player. These two are the best Android emulator for PC.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Funny Bird APK
How To Install Funny Bird on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Funny Bird APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Funny Bird for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.