Android is a wonderful thing to have when you need something. It’s a whole new world inside it; you can play games, listen to fantastic music, play videos, create pictures, and create videos, use tracker or Maps. Everything you need is now optimized and available for Android Smartphone. There are countless numbers of apps and applications available on Google Play Store that worth having your time. If you don’t have Smartphone or you use your PC often, you can use Emulators, to use Android games and applications on PC.
There are number of Emulators available for PC but there are two master piece emulators that are worth having your time. One is the BlueStacks App Player and the other is Andy Android Emulator. These two are really amazing. BlueStacks is really simple to use and the main focus of BlueStacks is to run Android games, so there are chances that some apps won’t work well on BlueStacks. While Andy Android Emulator gives you an entire look of an android tablet and it is optimized to completely run applications and games in it. So the conclusion is that if you are looking for just games than go for BlueStacks and if you are looking for a platform for both games and applications, then Andy is here for you.
You can run both emulators and it won’t mess up. Previously we talk about how to copy any file from PC to BlueStacks and the method was really simple too. Do you know how to copy files from PC to Andy emulator? If no then fear not my child, I will save you from this curiosity.
In this guide, you will need ES File Manager and the good thing is, this file manager is already pre-installed in this emulator. The question is, why we need to copy files from or to Andy Emulator? The answer is simple, if you totally use your emulator as an Android, then you can copy music, videos or other files in it which will give you an Android taste on your PC. The other benefit of copying stuff in it is that if you are manually downloading any free game with the big data, like files that you have to copy in Obb folder, then you must get to know how to copy stuff in this emulator. To do so, follow the guide given below.
If you want to copy files from PC to Andy Android Emulator, then you need any file manager, the good thing is that ES File manager is pre-installed in it, so we will go with it.
How to Transfer/Copy Files from PC to Andy Android Emulator:
- Everything you need to know about Andy Emulator: Click here
- Now copy any file you want to copy from your Computer/PC.
- Then go to c:\users\YOURNAME\Andy [YOURNAME=Current username you are using on your PC/Computer]
- Copy your data here.
- Now go to Andy Emulator and open ES File Manager in it.
- Here you will see Shared folder, open it and then click Andy folder, in short go to /sdcard/Shared/Andy
- Here is your stuff you copy from your PC, now copy it anywhere on your Andy Android Emulator with the ES File Manager that you are using.
- That’s it, but if you want to copy files from Andy to your PC, then reverse this method and you will accomplish your mission.