Android has given the world a new direction, and billions of users today are enjoying unleashing the true power of their smartphones using this awesome OS. What adds the limitless charm to Android’s functionality are the applications available in the Google Play Store. Billions of apps are available that do not let anyone get bored, and there comes something new every second day to be explored. There was a time when people used to stick to the computers, but now, most of em’ stay on the Android devices as they are capable of performing all their necessary tasks. But enjoying all the great applications on a small screen isn’t always cool, there are tablets as well, but that really ain’t fun when you know that you can actually use the same Android applications on your Windows PC or MAC, and you can actually play all the cool, funny and adventurous games of Android on your computer. Well, if you’re wondering how can you do that, you haven’t probably heard about BlueStacks App Player then.
BlueStacks is a silicon valley based software, basically its an Android emulator, that is a virtual Android device running on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1 PC or a MAC. Once installed, you can login with your gmail account, you can also transfer applications from your Android device to your PC using the Sync option in BlueStacks, and it also has the app stores to offer. Besides this, the manual method to install applications using the APKs always works like a charm with BlueStacks. It also becomes a great chance for those to enjoy Android Apps on PC who do not own an Android device or who can’t afford it. So, what are you waiting for? Just go ahead and follow our guide to learn how you can use and install BlueStacks App Player on your Windows PC or MAC.
How To Install And Use BlueStacks APP Player:
- Download BlueStacks App Player (Grenn button in the end of this post) or get the Standalone Offline Installer here.
- Once downloaded, begin the installation.
- BlueStacks will take a while to download the dependencies, wait until it ends.
- Once installed, BlueStacks will open up and show you the Options like Search, Settings, Top Apps, Spotlight.
- Follow the on-screen instructions now to set it up.
- BlueStacks will prompt you for logging in, use your gmail account to login.
- Once logged in with gmail, you can use the search button to look out for any applications to install from Google Play Store.
- It will install the applications, just like it does on an Android smartphones and you will be able to use em with BlueStacks.
- You can go to settings and apply the changes according to your liking on your virtual Android device, that is BlueStacks.
- That’s All!
That’s all. Find all apps for pc guides on your our site. In case you got any queries or you are facing any problems regarding this post, use our contact us form and let us know. Thank you all.