There are number of third-party browsers available for Android. One of the most popular and fastest browsers for Android is UC Browser. It is fast, simple, feature rick and light. It is available for Android devices but it is craved by Computer users as well. The data should be easily synced between Android devices and computer where the browser is installed.
UC Browser is not officially available for computer but it can be installed by using the Android emulator and it works exactly like Android devices. It is easy to use and install. The setup is easy to follow. It can be used as a daily driver. It can also be updated and data can be stored. If you do not like the browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera for computer, then you can use UC Browser for PC. Download it from the link given below and follow the guide to install in on your computer.
UC Browser can be installed on both Mac and Windows. The Android Emulator used in this guide is Bluestacks. You can use the simple Bluestacks or the Rooted Bluestacks. The later variant is more preferrable and it is more user-friendly. The UI is like an Android tablet. It is easy to use and navigate. If you have used an Android device, then it will be more preferrable for you.
Download the Bluestacks player for MAC or Windows, according to your operating system. If you want to install UC Browser on Mac, then download Bluestacks for OS X and if you want to install UC Browser on Windows PC, then download BlueStacks player for Windows.
How To Install UC Browser on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download UC Browser apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the UC Browser for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account