One of the best time killing or you may say time wasting game is no other than Paper Toss. That game was extremely addicting with millions of players still playing it each and every day. That game doesn’t have anything special but a simple task. You have to toss a paper ball to a bin. That task seems a little bit weird and easy but you are extremely wrong. When we have to go to a same old routine every single day in which we have to do work, work and just work. Listening to what a lazy and clumsy boss says and have to stay with some annoying coworkers.
If you are one of them, you will definitely will be one of us who is going to love this game. After the huge success of Paper Toss powered by Backflip Studios, they created its next game known as “Paper Toss 2.0”. In this game you have to do the same stuff with enhanced graphics and in much more difficult situations. You have to use your talent in a boss office, where your dangerous boss is taking a nap. Ask an intern to move a bin or you can even impress a young and beautiful girl with this amazing talent of yours. There are lots of other stuffs too. And the good thing about this game is that you can buy new type of throw able stuffs too.
This game is available for free via Google Play Store, although it offers some in-app products. If you love this game then there is good news for you. With the help of any Android emulator, you can play this game even on your PC as well. That sounds great, right? When it comes to Android emulators for PC, Andy and BlueStacks are the best Android emulators right now that are available for free. To download and play Paper Toss 2.0 on your PC, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Paper Toss 2.0 Apk
How To Install Paper Toss 2.0 on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Paper Toss 2.0 APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Paper Toss 2.0 for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.