This is what we all can expect from one of the amazing developer I like the most. Ketchapp develops such addicting games and the best part about them is that almost every game from this developer is incredibly addicting and they have a best minimal graphics display which makes them one of the coolest dudes for Google Play Store as they are going with a flow and each time they are creating a much more fascinating games.
“Phases” is a fun game with extremely easy controls and in this game you will love every single minimal effect in each level. There are many levels available in this game and all you have to do is to find phase zero. Sounds easy right? But I am afraid this is a difficult game in which you have to try again and again to pass through some obstacles. There are many people that are complaining about this game but for me it works extremely fine and awesome. You have to move your ball to find phase zero in order to achieve your motive, you have to avoid countless mysterious traps. If you think you can challenge yourself like this, then hurry up and play this game as it is free to play and available on Google Play Store.
If you are having some issues while playing this game as some people say so! Then fear not because you can play this game even on your PC. To do so, you need to download any Android emulator. When it comes to Android emulator, Andy or BlueStacks are the best one available for PC so far. To download and play Phases on Windows 7, 8 & 8.1, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Phases Apk
How To Install Phases on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Phases APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Phases for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.