If you are looking for a casual, meaningless, yet too much addicting game that will connect your even more with your friends, family and loved ones. The name of the game is Battle Slimes. These are tiny speedy and bouncy slime blobs. You have to play with them and the mission is really simple and entertaining. This is a local multiplayer game in which you can play with your friends and even with PC.
When you will know about controls, you will really get shocked. All you have is one button. With that you can jump. These little speedy creatures attack with a special type of bullets and they will attack simultaneously. You have to jump in a right place and right time to defeat your enemies. During this game you will get some cool power ups which makes it more entertaining and fun. This game is free and available for Smartphones. If you want to do something more out of it, then you should try playing it on your PC and Mac. To do so, you need to download and install Andy or BlueStacks App Player. To download and play Battle Slimes on PC or Mac, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Battle Slimes Apk
How To Install Battle Slimes on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Battle Slimes APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Battle Slimes for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.