Bouncy Ball was a wonderful game in which all you need to do is to collect stars from each level in a puzzle based arcade game. That game was so simple, even there are not much details on graphics but the levels of that game are pretty confusing which makes it much addicting and worth playing. Why not play that game? Its free and available on Google Play Store, so what’s stopping you?
After the great success of that game, the developer created its successor as a Bouncy Ball 2.5D. As you can see, the name of that game is pretty interesting. Its 2.5D, doesn’t it sound like they are saying that it’s not really 3D but there are some 2D effects that blending in 3D design. Yup it’s true, it’s not a 3D game but you will get the awesome feeling of 3D game sometimes. There are many difficulties in this game and more confusing level because there is a rotating map power in this game. So you have to rotate the map upside down, in order to collect stars.
This game is available for free on Google Play Store. Anyone with the Android OS 2.2 or above can enjoy this simple yet amazingly addicting game. You can download it on your Smartphone, but do you ever thought of playing Android games on PC? If so, your dream has come true. You can play this game on Windows XP, 7 and 8 with the help of Android emulators. Android emulators let you download and run most of the Android games and apps on your PC. To download and play Bouncy Ball 2.5D on PC, complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Bouncy Ball 2.5D Apk
How To Install Bouncy Ball 2.5D on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Bouncy Ball 2.5D Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Bouncy Ball 2.5D for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.