There are great numbers of running game on Google Play Store. Those are all amazing but very same at the same time. This is what confuses us because it’s too hard to find and download good games. I think each game has its own caliber and they have their own state of environment. It’s you that needs to adjust on that game. iRunner is also a running game as the name suggests. This game is pretty easy and it’s the same as the other running game.
What makes it different is the beauty of the character and the environment. The graphics are not well appealing but the character and the mysterious place look cool and attractive. In this game you have to control Mr.i who is a cool and attractive guy. He wants to reach a mysterious destination but who cares about destination? You just have to go with a flow. Collect as many batteries as you can, jump, double jump or slide to avoid some irresistible obstacles. If you think it suits your gaming mind then download it via Google Play Store. This game is totally free and it will run on almost every device.
If you don’t have a device, no need to worry because you can play it on your PC with the help of an Android emulator. When it comes to emulators, Andy and BlueStacks App Player are the best one available for PC so far. To download and enjoy iRunner on Windows XP, 7 and 8, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- iRunner Apk
How To Install Cow Evolution on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download iRunner Apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the iRunner for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.