There is no doubt that Android taking firms hold in everyone’s life. Now Smartphones are more important than anything else and I think it should be because anything you need is available in one single device. You can use it as a map, music player, gaming zone or anything you want to be.
Android offers you countless amazing games and applications. Just like that there is a game by Gameloft, Ninja UP!
This is really a nice and an interesting game. You have 2D Pixel Ninja, jump and reach the possible height. Help him to jump and reach the moon. The concept is pretty much simple and easy to understand, draw a line and help him jump and reach the sky. Of course this game is not so easy; there are hurdles, some other ninjas that don’t want to fulfill your destiny. Even UFOs will try to stop you.
So make sure you have really a good strategy and reflexes to play this game. Unlike any other running game, this is totally different and so much addicting. The sound is really fun and will make you in a good shape for a game.
This game is really difficult even from the start. You can’t just stop looking at screen even for a second; otherwise you will only reach ground instead of a sky. Do you think you can play this game? Make high score and challenge your friends. If you love this game and want to do something more about it, you can play it on your PC or MAC as well.
To do so, you need an Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulator is no other than BlueStacks. This software is pretty amazing and easy to use. With this, you can play countless games or use any application on your PC and MAC. You can play it in Windows XP, 7, 8 and 8.1 as well.
Download BlueStacks and after that, download the Apk of this game from the link given below. The further instruction is given below. If you have any question feel free to ask us in the comment box below.
Download the Bluestacks player for MAC or Windows, according to your operating system. If you want to install Ninja UP on Mac, then download Bluestacks for OS X and if you want to install Ninja UP on Windows PC, then download BlueStacks player for Windows.
How To Install Ninja UP on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system
- Now download Ninja UP apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop
- Now open the Ninja UP for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default)
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done
- Open this notification and app will be started
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen
Method 2 to Install Ninja UP on PC:
- Open BlueStacks App Player on your Windows PC or MAC.
- Make sure that you’ve logged in using your Gmail address, if not, then go to settings > accounts and login with Gmail.
- Now come back to the home screen in BlueStacks.
- Use the Search button and type “Ninja UP″.
- As soon as you find it, install Ninja UP using Google Play Store in BlueStacks.