Google Play Store is a huge market that let you download countless amazing addicting games and applications. Of course there are some games that are out of the world but those are paid. Well there are some free games too that can compete them without any doubt. The main and basic difference between paid and free games is ads. If you can ignore the ads on free games then you will save lot of money by playing free games.
If you are looking for an endless running game, you need to download NinJump powered by a top developer Backflip Studios, Inc. It is free and available in Google Play Store, although it offers some in-app products as well. The graphics of this game are not so much appealing but this is what you get in a small size and I think it’s enough. It is one tap to play game but still it offers totally different type of difficulty level. So you are a ninja and you have to go up to fulfill your destiny. Do you think you have guts to do that?
Of course the journey is not easy as there are some traps, villains and hurdles waiting for you up there. Compete with your friends and family; use some powers and your blade to defeat your enemies. Go as far as you can show them your true power. If you like this game, you can also play it on PC or Mac, to do so, you need to download BlueStacks App Player. The controls of this game are really simple on PC, just use up arrow key or Space key to jump. If you want to download and play NinJump on PC or Mac, complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
Download the Bluestacks player for MAC or Windows, according to your operating system. If you want to install NinJump on Mac, then download Bluestacks for OS X and if you want to install NinJump on Windows PC, then download BlueStacks player for Windows.
How To Install NinJump on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download NinJump apk for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the NinJump for PC apk and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.