Which game would you like the most playing on your smartphone? Combat games, Racing games or some miscellaneous games. Now by the time your eyes is reading the other type of game your mind got stuck on ‘Racing games’, isn’t it? Almost half of the users having smartphone game on their smartphone used to keep collection of racing game to fantasies their lust of gaming. We know such a game that has this capability in it to give the player all the enjoyment what he/she wants, and It is Real Racing 3, the game that’s developed and published in the year 2013 by two famous names in smartphone gaming industry i.e. Firemonkeys Studios and EA Sports respectively. This game was the third one of the series, first two games are Real Racing and Real Racing 2. You can also enjoy playing this game on your PC by using Bluestacks app player.
Must Read: Download FIFA For PC
About The Game
Playing a racing game is always interesting for all of us as it give all necessary thrills. You will definitely fall in love with Real Racing 3 as it includes more than 13 licensed tracks with 22 grid of cars. Also this game consist of 116 official cars which comes from all time famous car manufacturers in the world i.e. Audi, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari and many more. You can also update cars with the regular updates. But all cars are not available at starting as the game starts with Nissan Silvia or Ford Focus in your hand while you have to earn other by winning the race. This game has 50 series and these series contains various tiers while each tier contains 3 different races.
Guide To Play Real Racing 3 On PC
Bluestacks Android emulator is an application that allows you to access these smartphone games on your PC comfortably. Working with this emulator is same as operating an Android smartphone, thus all users finds it easy to use. Now let’s get to the steps by which you can know how it is possible.
Must Read: Download ShowBox for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/XP)
- You can also download it by ‘Clicking here’.
- Now when the setup of the application is downloaded the second step is to install it. Installation will take some time thus have some patience for it!
- After the emulator is installed click on the app shortcut on your desktop and open the application. You will see that the application is same as any android phone.
- Now, search for Real Racing 3 application as you have to download it from Play Store. Type the application name in the search bar located at the top left part.
- When the application comes click on the ‘Install’ option under it to start its installation.
- Finally the Real Racing 3 is installed successfully on your PC and you can now start playing it.
Following these simple steps given above one can easily install and run any Android apps on your Windows based PCs. But is you find some issues on following this procedure, then please let us know.