What do you think about aliens? They are heartless and evil? Well if you really think like that, then Shoot the Apple 2 is a game for you that will totally change your mind. There was a first part of this game in which an alien fall in love with Miss Apple but that beautiful apple is hiding behind some obstacles but why would you really worry about such obstacles? You are an alien, Dude!
You have a special type of cannon that shoots aliens. You can move your cannon too by shooting some aliens. Use as many aliens as you want to but remember one thing, the fewer amounts of aliens, and the more score you will get. The good thing is that game now gets a second part with improved graphics and much more fun and addicting levels. Still the mission is same, you have to touch Miss Apple to make her fall in love with you and for that you my friend with a Smartphone, you need to help that alien to get his girl because this is a rare love you will ever see in your life. This game is free and available on Google Play Store, although it offers some in-app products. Anyone with the Android OS 2.2 or above can enjoy this addicting game.
The good thing is that you can play this game even on your PC and Mac. To do so, you need to download any Android emulator for PC or Mac. When it comes to Android emulator, Andy or BlueStacks are the best one available for free so far. To download and play Shoot the Apple 2 on PC or Mac, then complete the requirements and follow the guide given below.
From the list given below, you can download default, offline or rooted BlueStacks App Player as you like. If BlueStacks isn’t working at all, you can try Andy Emulator as well. These two are the top Android emulator for PC and Mac so far. Down below, we are showing you the method of installing this app via BlueStacks but don’t worry that exact same method applies to Andy Android Emulator. Now download any Android Emulator and Apk of this app from below and proceed further.
- Bluestacks App Player | Alternative Offline Installer | Rooted BlueStacks | Andy Emulator
- Shoot the Apple 2 Apk
How To Install Shoot the Apple 2 on Computer/PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Now download Shoot the Apple 2 APK for PC and place it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open the Shoot the Apple 2 for PC APK and select Bluestacks to run it (If not selected by default).
- It will be installed and then you will receive a notification that installation is done.
- Open this notification and app will be started.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
- Alternatively you can download the application directly in the Bluestacks using the Google Play Store account.