With evolving technology in the field of social networking, there are hundreds of such application available for all of us through which we can connect to each and every one present in this world. One such social networking application available for smartphone users is Telegram. If you want a change from those famous messaging application like Whatsapp, WeChat and others, then it is the perfect choice. This app is developed by one of the most famous developer of Russia, i.e. VK. As this application is for Mobie OS, that incudes Android, iOS, and Windows, but what is you want to use this application just as it is in your smartphone. Then you don’t have to worry as with an emulator application named as Bluestacks it is possible.
Must Read: Download Flipboard for PC
Today most vital part for the enjoyment of youth is having a smartphone with a social communicating application installed on it. It is really hard or them to select any one from the hundreds of option available. Telegram is also a social messaging application developed in the year 2013. This app mainly focuses on security issue and thus it has a secret chat option that encrypts your messages. After downloading and installing it you have to feed some credential in it to register yourself and then you can use this application. The real fight for this application is with the already famous application like Whatsapp. But in many feature it proved a tough opponent for Whatsapp. Like in Whatsapp one can create a group only with maximum 50 members in it while in this app limit exceeds to 200 and many more.
Using Telegram App on PC
Now many of us don’t own any Android device, so what all we’re left with is nothing. But hey! Aswer for this problem is Bluestacks emulator. It is a cross platform generator that creates necessary condition for using smartphone application on PC. Below given procedure indicates how you can use Telegram app on PC.
Must Read: Real Racing 3 for PC – Download for Free!
- First you have to download Bluestacks android emulator setup. It can be downloaded either from its official website or you can just ‘Click Here’ to start downloading it directly.
- Now when the setup is completely downloaded, run its .exe file and start the process of installation.
- This may take some time, so be patient with that. Once finished downloading, tap on the icon and open the emulator.
- Now you have to install ‘Telegram’ app same as you do it on your smartphone. In Bluestacks emulator type the name of the app in the search bar. This will show the application.
- Click on the ‘Install’ option to install Telegram on your PC. Remember that the app is just called as it is installed on PC but it is installed in Bluestacks and to access it you have to open Bluestacks each and every time.
- Another option for installing ‘Telegram’ on PC is by sharing the APK file from your smartphone with your PC and installing it directly.
- That’s all you have to do. Now open the application, register yourself and start connecting with the world.
Above given procedure is the simplest way to install the application on your PC. Still if you got stuck somewhere please let us know in the comment section below!